Why flat pack kitchens?
The Advantages of our customised self-assembly, flat pack kitchens, self-assembly, flat pack kitchens do not imply inferior quality. In fact, our flat pack kitchens are all custom built to your specifications. Our flat pack kitchens are customised and combine quality components, professional design advice and your personal preferences to create a stunning and functional kitchen that is as unique as you are.
All our cabinets are made in our factory in Sydney and our hinges and drawer systems come from European manufacturer Blum.
Flat pack kitchens mean substantial cost savings
- Our system has been designed with self assembly (you!) in mind.
- You have the satisfaction of playing a role in the end result.
- Our kitset kitchen system means that you can have a stylish, fitted kitchen look, which would otherwise have been much more expensive.
About the quality of our flat pack kitchens
- Cabinets: 16 mm moisture resistant white board (including the backs), edged with PVC.
- Doors: 18mm thick, edged with 1mm PVC
- Shelving: fully adjustable.
- Hardware: All European made including metal drawer slides, metal self-closing hinges and fully adjustable legs for perfect levelling.
- Warranty: All our flat pack kitchens carry a 10 year warranty.
Ease of installation of our flat pack kitchens
Our flat pack kitchens have been developed and refined to suit the skill level of both the handyperson and the Tradesman alike. So you can choose to install it yourself with complete confidence.
- All components are pre-drilled, edged and labelled.
- Assembly instructions are provided for each flat pack cabinet.
- All hardware is supplied.
- All you need are basic tools and a few hours of time.
Deal directly with the factory
You are dealing directly with the factory, giving you peace of mind that you are not paying too much for your flat pack kitchen. Furthermore, we have in-house staff to assist you with your kitchen design - free of charge. So give us a call today!